The Trijicon Specialized Reflex Optic (SRO™) 5.0 MOA Adjustable LED red dot is best for applications in which speed and recovery of the dot is critical such as in competitive shooting. The wide field of view and clean, crisp dot makes it easy for users to find and track the dot in both target and competitive shooting applications, helping improve shooting accuracy and speed. Every SRO features both manual and automatic LED brightness modes and a 3-year battery life. The SRO is designed to survive the rigors of slide ride pistols and is engineered for hard use. It shares a similar electronics design with the proven Trijicon RMR®. Like the RMR the SRO is forged from 7075, T-6 aircraft grade aluminum, making it much more durable than conventional red dot sights. This forged housing protects the lenses and electronics, and it has been tested to survive typical pistol mounted drops.
LARGE, UNOBSTRUCTIVE FIELD OF VIEW
- Parallax-free and compatible with suppressor-height iron sights.
EASY, ADJUSTABLE WINDAGE & ELEVATION
- Tool-less design makes zeroing hassle-free.
SAME FOOTPRINT AS RMR®
- Mounts easily using the same base as the Trijicon RMR®.
CLEAR, CRISP DOT
- Fine-tuned, illuminated reticle, coupled with exceptionally clear front lens, offers a clear sight picture with a crisp dot.
- Makes battery-switching fast and easy.
COMPLETE USER-CONTROL ILLUMINATION SETTINGS
- 8 brightness settings, including 1 super bright mode and 2 night vision modes.
BUTTON “LOCK-OUT” MODE
- Secures the Auto-Brightness setting feature—ideal for everyday carry and hunting.
BUTTON “LOCK-IN” MODE
- Secures the user-chosen brightness setting indefinitely—ideal for competition and target shooting.
WATERPROOF UP TO 10 FEET (3 METERS)
- Made with durable 7075-aluminum housing.
RED DOT PISTOL READY
- Designed to fit on many of the most popular red-dot-ready brands on the
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 2 #6-32 Flat Head Torx Cap Screws 1/2″ Long
- Torx Head Key
- Warranty Card
There are no reviews yet.